Instead of using the API to send the objects for indexing, one-by-one, there is a simpler and more efficient way of doing things.
- Generate the list of r_object_id by this DQL:
- select r_object_id from dm_document
- Copy the list into a TXT file (filename: ids.txt)
- Save the TXT file @ :\Documentum\jboss4.2.0\server\DctmServer_IndexAgent1\deploy\IndexAgent1.war\WEB-INF\classes
- Once the resubmission is completed, the TXT file is renamed from: ids.txt >> ids.txt.done
Now, how do you actually get the list of r_object_id since the query potentially returns you millions of entries? Look out for the next post.